Cooperation with the Professional Community and Public Information Community
- Spread the word to those who have contact with alcoholics through their professions(police departments, health care providers, educators, senior center administrators professionals)
- Help them understand what Alcoholics Anonymous does and does not do
- Help get information out to the general public through activities like speaking at or taking part in discussions at schools, offices, health fairs, church groups, etc.
- Contribute ideas on getting AA’s message out through the media
- Contribute your thought on how the Committee can do its’ work and do it better!
Monthly meeting at the Area Office, 3649 Post Rd., Warwick, RI on the 4th Thursday at 7PM(or get in touch via email at email@example.com)
A great way to stay sober and to meet new people in the fellowship.
Join us and discover the rewards and satisfaction of service work.
Download Flyer Here